2012 Fun Facts: Maple Ridge By the Numbers
With the 2012 season now in the rear-view mirror, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at some interesting tidbits of Maple Ridge Farms information:
- With 26 full-time year-round employees here at the “Farm” our staff increases by over 1000% in the fourth-quarter! We have about 300 employees on-hand during the busy season to help assure your gifts shipped on time!
- We love constructing custom gift ideas. This last year our team of experts helped to create over 750 different custom gifts for our customers!
- Every order counts! In 2012, we processed orders ranging from a single gift to orders with more than 12,000 gifts (and everything in between)!
- Tried and true, our Wooden Collector's Boxes sold in 2012 laid end-to-end would stretch about 35 miles. That is the equivalent of over 500 football fields!
- Our famous English Butter Toffee is always a crowd pleaser!
- We sold over 21 tons of toffee in 2012. This is the equivalent of 1 tour bus and the entire Green Bay Packers roster!
- The toffee laid end-to-end would also cover over 36.1 miles. That is long enough to circle the Coliseum in Rome 110 times!
- Our Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds are as popular as ever!
- Selling over 40 tons of Milk Chocolate Almonds amounts to 4 African Elephants, 3 Rhinos, 2 Giraffes, 2 Zebras…and an entire pride of Lions!
- When broken down by our estimated serving size, we sold approximately 9.7 million chocolate covered almonds!
- Sales of our Wooden Collector’s Vehicles keep rolling along!
- In 2012, Maple Ridge Farms sold over 46,000 trucks!
- When laid end-to-end the number of vehicles we shipped last year would cross the Brooklyn Bridge 6 times!
We would like to thank everyone from our wonderful distributors to our fabulous staff for helping us have a great 2012. We look forward to the opportunity to work together in 2013!