Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-centric, and quality-minded people to join us and are now accepting applications for the 2022 holiday season.
|Position||Approximate Start Date|
|Reception||July 5, 2022|
|Sales/Customer Service||July 8, 2022|
|Order Processing||September 26, 2022|
|Order Editing||September 7, 2022|
|List Processing||September 19, 2022|
|Art/Graphics||September 6, 2022|
|Cards||October 25, 2022|
|Proofreading||October 18, 2022|
|General Office/Clerical||October 10, 2022|
|Gift Production||October 3, 2022|
|Gift Imprinting||October 3, 2022|
|Shipping/Receiving/Line Stocking||October 3, 2022|
- Managing and routing emails, accurately assigning orders to accounts, answering calls on a multi-line phone system and routing appropriately, greeting and assisting visitors.
- Customer Service
- Answering questions and confidently providing information to customers via telephone and email.
- Order Processing
- Computer entry of customer orders and preparation of work order for production department.
- Order Editing
- Review of customer orders for accuracy and completeness as preparation for order entry.
- List Processing
- Prepare and upload mailing lists to shipping systems. Requires proficiency using MS Excel.
- Processing of digital artwork files utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Entering and formatting gift card messages. Requires proficiency using MS Word.
- Proofing ad and art copy for imprint die production and reviewing orders for accuracy.
- General Office/Clerical
- Document typing and filing, routing orders, sorting mail, accounting, and inventory management.
- Gift Production
- Assembly and packaging of gifts.
- Gift Imprinting
- Imprinting customer logos/artwork on our products utilizing various printing processes.
- Shipping/Receiving/Line Stocking
- Loading/unloading incoming/outgoing trucks utilizing forklifts and pallet jacks, stocking production lines with necessary raw materials and warehousing of completed gifts.