Are you bored? Tired of working from home? Are you a #FOODIE? Do you want to work for a company that does good?
Why not join our incredible gourmet food gift team at Maple Ridge Farms?
Work in a fun, delicious, exciting and fast-paced environment with a group of people who know how to work hard and play hard! We are rooted in the community and also support many charitable efforts on a local and global level. We work to have a positive impact in all we do.
We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-centric, and quality-minded people to join us and are now accepting applications for the 2023 holiday season.
Start dates are available as early as July 2023.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Fill out our online application here.
- Assignment Coordinator
- Managing and routing emails, accurately assigning orders to accounts, answering calls on a multi-line phone system and routing appropriately, greeting and assisting visitors.
- Customer Service
- Answering questions and confidently providing information to customers via telephone and email.
- Order Processing
- Computer entry of customer orders and preparation of work order for production department.
- Order Editing
- Review of customer orders for accuracy and completeness as preparation for order entry.
- List Processing
- Prepare and upload mailing lists to shipping systems. Requires proficiency using MS Excel.
- Processing of digital artwork files utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Entering and formatting gift card messages. Requires proficiency using MS Word.
- Proofing ad and art copy for imprint die production and reviewing orders for accuracy.
- General Office/Clerical
- Document typing and filing, routing orders, sorting mail, accounting, and inventory management.
- Gift Production
- Assembly and packaging of gifts.
- Gift Imprinting
- Imprinting customer logos/artwork on our products utilizing various printing processes.
- Shipping/Receiving/Line Stocking
- Loading/unloading incoming/outgoing trucks utilizing forklifts and pallet jacks, stocking production lines with necessary raw materials and warehousing of completed gifts.