Genuine Slate Cheese Plate with Party Favorites
Price per Unit
|3C US $||$70.95||$70.65||$69.95||Quoted|
This elegant slate cheese plate makes a sophisticated gift all by itself, but we take it to the next level by including premium Wisconsin cheeses and gourmet pairings. Your gift will leave a lasting impression as they continue to use and enjoy this solid stone cheese plate. With food-safe soapstone chalk to help identify different varieties, this elegant plate makes a unique and artistic way to display and serve cheese. Choose from two versions: one with naturally-aged cheeses, the other with shelf-stable cheese that does not need to be refrigerated upon receipt. Serves 8-12.
- Private Stock Medium Cheddar, 1/2 lb.
- Private Stock Mild Cheddar, 1/2 lb.
- Bellavitano® Pepper Cheese, 5 oz.
- Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, 4.75 oz. (8 pieces)
- Extra Fancy Jumbo Cashews, 5 oz.
- Water Crackers, 2 oz.
- Cheese Knife
- 2 Pieces of Soapstone Chalk
Have Maple Ridge Farms Create Virtual Sample for You
- Simply send us your artwork and item number(s).
- Please include your name, company and phone number.
- Virtual Spec Samples are normally provided within 24-48 hours.
- Virtual samples are meant to give you a rough visual example. They do not represent exact color, size, or layout of the actual product.
- Set-up Charge: $50.00 (C)
Exact Reorder Set-up Charge: $20.00 (C)
- Slate Cheese Plate: 11" × 7" × 0.25"
- Price includes imprint pad-printed in gray on board.
- Imprint Area: 2" × 2" (Artwork Requirements)
- Individual mailing cartons are included at no charge.
- Drop shipments to one or more locations will incur a charge of $4.00 (G) per carton plus shipping charges. For details, click here.
- Gift cards available. Options and Prices
- Ship Wt. 7 lb each; 44 lb per case of 6*
*Reflects dimensional weight used by UPS & FedEx
7 working days. Orders utilizing individual drop shipment directly to recipients will be available for shipment 10 working days from factory's receipt of complete and accurate mailing list.