Deluxe Mixed Nuts
Price per Unit
|3C US $||$32.95||$32.65||$31.95||Quoted|
We hear it over and over again: "These are the best and freshest nuts that I've ever tasted." Sure they are... because we roast them in small batches, at exactly the right temperature, then salt them ever-so-lightly to enhance their natural flavor and package them at once in a three-quarter pound gold-foil bag to lock in freshness. Everyone who tastes these spectacular nuts notices the difference, and so will you! The collectible wooden box is firebranded or foil-stamped in your choice of color with your logo on the lid.
Made in USA
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 3/4 lb.
Have Maple Ridge Farms Create Virtual Sample for You
- Simply send us your artwork and item number(s).
- Please include your name, company and phone number.
- Virtual Spec Samples are normally provided within 24-48 hours.
- Virtual samples are meant to give you a rough visual example. They do not represent exact color, size, or layout of the actual product.
- Set-up Charge: $50.00 (E)
Exact Reorder Set-up Charge: $20.00 (E)
Blank Items: No Set-up Charge
- Wooden Box: 8" × 4" × 3"
- Price includes imprint on lid.
- Imprint Area: 3.5" × 1.5" (Artwork Requirements)
- Individual mailing carton is included at no charge.
- Drop shipments to one or more locations will incur a charge of $4.00 (G) per carton plus shipping charges. For details, click here.
- Gift cards available. Options and Prices
- Second imprint on side of box (firebrand only): $4.00 (G) per box. Imprint area: 3.5" x 1.5".
- Maximum size for enclosure cards: 6" x 4".
- Ship Wt. 2 lb each; 24 lb per case of 12
- Orders must be to factory by 12 p.m. CST.
- 3 Day Express Service refers to production time.
- Orders must include complete details (including shipping information) that do not change upon receipt at Maple Ridge Farms.
- If proof is requested, production time begins upon approval of proof.
- Orders must be at least the catalog minimum quantity and not greater than published catalog quantities.
- Artwork or digital files not meeting factory's specifications will not be considered production-ready and will not qualify for Express Services.