Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake
Price per Unit
|3C US $||$59.95||$59.65||$58.95||Quoted|
This cake was chosen to be on Oprah’s “O-List” because it’s so delicious! It is perfect for sharing and a treat that everyone will rave about! An all-time favorite gift year after year, this cake is in a silver gift box, tied with a white satin ribbon foil-stamped with your imprint. Made with the finest ingredients available including farm-fresh eggs, pure bourbon vanilla, sour cream, and crunchy walnuts, with a cinnamon streusel added to the center and the top of the cake. One and three-quarter pounds, and shelf stable for up to two weeks. Serves 10-14.
Made in USA
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake, 1 lb. 12 oz.
Have Maple Ridge Farms Create Virtual Sample for You
- Simply send us your artwork and item number(s).
- Please include your name, company and phone number.
- Virtual Spec Samples are normally provided within 24-48 hours.
- Virtual samples are meant to give you a rough visual example. They do not represent exact color, size, or layout of the actual product.
- Set-up Charge: $50.00 (E)
Exact Reorder Set-up Charge: $20.00 (E)
Blank Items: No Set-up Charge
- Gift Box: 8.5" × 8.5" × 3.5"
- Price includes imprint foil-stamped in silver on white ribbon.
- Imprint Area: 3" × 0.75" (Artwork Requirements)
- Individual mailing carton is included at no charge.
- Drop shipments to one or more locations will incur a charge of $4.00 (G) per carton plus shipping charges. For details, click here.
- Gift cards available. Options and Prices
- Baked goods should be enjoyed within 2 weeks; or stored in a freezer for up to 3 months. Instructions for storage are included with each gift.
- Maximum size for enclosure cards: 6" x 7".
- Ship Wt. 3 lb each; 18 lb per case of 6*
*Reflects dimensional weight used by UPS & FedEx
- Orders must be to factory by 12 p.m. CST.
- 3 Day Express Service refers to production time.
- Orders must include complete details (including shipping information) that do not change upon receipt at Maple Ridge Farms.
- If proof is requested, production time begins upon approval of proof.
- Orders must be at least the catalog minimum quantity and not greater than published catalog quantities.
- Artwork or digital files not meeting factory's specifications will not be considered production-ready and will not qualify for Express Services.