Artisan Gold Medal Cheese Collection
Price per Unit
|C US $||$287.95||Quoted|
This award-winning collection features four hand-selected, hand-cut Wisconsin cheeses—the ultimate gift for the cheese lovers on your list. This unbeatable collection comes packaged on a stylish, live-edge Acacia wood cutting and serving board—sure to dress up any kitchen or dining table. The Acacia wood is farmed using environmentally-friendly forestry practices. Both sides of the durable, oversized board (15" x 11.75") are suitable for slicing or serving your favorite foods, while a natural oil finish beautifies and protects the wood. Your logo or message is printed in the lower right corner. Every recipient will be thrilled by this wonderful collection and will treasure the beautiful Acacia serving board for years to come! (Because of the limited availability of these rare cheeses, it may be necessary to substitute another award-winning cheese.)
- Red Rock Cellar Aged Cheddar, 7 oz.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve, 7 oz.
- Marieke® Smoked Gouda, 7 oz.
- Hook's Five-Year Aged Cheddar, 7 oz.
Have Maple Ridge Farms Create Virtual Sample for You
- Simply send us your artwork and item number(s).
- Please include your name, company and phone number.
- Virtual Spec Samples are normally provided within 24-48 hours.
- Virtual samples are meant to give you a rough visual example. They do not represent exact color, size, or layout of the actual product.
- Set-up Charge: $50.00 (E)
Exact Reorder Set-up Charge: $20.00 (E)
Blank Items: No Set-up Charge
- Cutting Board: 15" × 11.75" × 0.625"
- Price includes firebranded imprint on board.
- Imprint Area: 2.5" × 1.5" (Artwork Requirements)
- Individual mailing carton is included at no charge.
- Drop shipments to one or more locations will incur a charge of $4.00 (G) per carton plus shipping charges. For details, click here.
- Shipments to destinations with sustained daytime temperatures over 74 degrees may require polystyrene insulated cartons and liquid ice packs at $10.00 (G) per carton.
- Gift cards available. Options and Prices
- Red Rock Cellar Aged Cheddar - American style, naturally bloomy rind cheddar cheese with a slight blue vein. Cave aged to maturity. Mild flavored with a creamy texture. Winner of the US Cheese Championship.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve - This cheese's complexity has made Pleasant Ridge one of the most celebrated cheeses in the country. It is the most-awarded cheese in American history. It won Best of Show in the American Cheese Society's competition and won the US Cheese Championship. It is the only cheese to have won ACS Best of Show three times.
- Marieke® Smoked Gouda - Gently smoked over natural hickory, all Marieke® Gouda is made using fresh milk from their family farm. Each handcrafted wheel is aged to perfection on Dutch Pine planks. It has won 1st Place in both the American Cheese Championships and the International Championship and Best of Class in the World Cheese Championship.
- Hook's Five-Year Aged Cheddar - Sharp like any aged cheddar, but still smooth and buttery, with great nutty flavors and a firm, almost crumbly texture. An exceptional treat! It won 1st Place from the American Cheese Society.
- Ship Wt. 8 lb each; 31 lb per case of 4*
*Reflects dimensional weight used by UPS & FedEx