A Great Impression
Price per Unit
|3C US $||$119.95||$119.65||$118.95||Quoted|
This oversized, sustainable Acacia board (15" x 11.75") is firebranded with your logo and accompanied by some of our amazing favorites. After nibbling on gourmet Wisconsin shelf stable cheese and sausage, crunch some fresh-roasted deluxe mixed nuts and top off the flavor experience with creamy chocolate sea salt caramels. Snacking doesn't get better than this! Serves 8-12.
- Mild Pepper Cheese, 7 oz.
- Swiss Cheese, 7 oz.
- Beef Summer Sausage, 5 oz.
- Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 5 oz.
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers, 2 oz.
- 8 Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, 4.75 oz.
- Meat & Cheese Cleaver
Have Maple Ridge Farms Create Virtual Sample for You
- Simply send us your artwork and item number(s).
- Please include your name, company and phone number.
- Virtual Spec Samples are normally provided within 24-48 hours.
- Virtual samples are meant to give you a rough visual example. They do not represent exact color, size, or layout of the actual product.
- Set-up Charge: $50.00 (E)
Exact Reorder Set-up Charge: $20.00 (E)
Blank Items: No Set-up Charge
- Cutting Board: 15" × 11.75" × 0.625"
- Price includes firebranded imprint on board.
- Imprint Area: 2.5" × 1.5" (Artwork Requirements)
- Individual mailing carton is included at no charge.
- Drop shipments to one or more locations will incur a charge of $4.00 (G) per carton plus shipping charges. For details, click here.
- Shipments to destinations with sustained daytime temperatures over 74 degrees may require polystyrene insulated cartons and liquid ice packs at $10.00 (G) per carton.
- Gift cards available. Options and Prices
- Ship Wt. 8 lb each; 31 lb per case of 4*
*Reflects dimensional weight used by UPS & FedEx
- Orders must be to factory by 12 p.m. CST.
- 3 Day Express Service refers to production time.
- Orders must include complete details (including shipping information) that do not change upon receipt at Maple Ridge Farms.
- If proof is requested, production time begins upon approval of proof.
- Orders must be at least the catalog minimum quantity and not greater than published catalog quantities.
- Artwork or digital files not meeting factory's specifications will not be considered production-ready and will not qualify for Express Services.