8 Ways to Use Gourmet Gifts for Incentive and Thank-You Gifts
June 8, 2016
- Every year, we have numerous orders from distributors on behalf of car dealerships for gifts with purchase. Every time a car is sold, the buyer leaves the lot with a food gift in a beautiful package with the dealer’s imprint. Set up as a release program, we ship throughout the year to meet the client’s needs.
- Financial institutions send out a Maple Ridge Farms food gifts for every residential and commercial mortgage closing.
- Banks use Maple Ridge Farms as a welcome gift for new corporate clients.
- Food gifts are popular with insurance companies as thank-you gifts for new accounts.
- Real estate firms remain top-of-mind by sending a closing gift in the form of a cheese package, with a cutting board imprinted with their name. The cutting board is used daily in the kitchen as an all-important reminder for the new homeowner to tell their friends and new neighbors about who helped them buy their house.
- Food gifts are great for new product launches for everyone from the entertainment industry to manufacturers. Even food companies are a great source for cutting board sales to promote new food launches.
- Referral gifts are great repeat business, popularly used by recruiters, the medical industry, and tech firms.
- Hospitals use food gifts for their doctors, nurses and volunteers throughout the
These are just a few ideas from our recent survey of our distributor clients on off holiday season sales. If you have a great story, we would love to have you share!