5 Ways to Help Secure Those Last Minute Holiday Orders
It is the hectic holiday season and you want to make the most of the opportunity – fourth quarter holiday food gift business can significantly boost your bottom line. Historically, 20% of holiday food gift orders are placed in December, so there is still a lot of business out there. But what about that procrastinating customer that comes to you at the last minute? This is where we try to be the solution to last minute customer madness!
1. Does your customer have these details ready? Having answers to these questions will save time during the ordering process:
- What packaging and food choice does your client want?
- How many items does your client need?
- What type of imprint or decoration does your client want on the items?
- Is the artwork approved?
- Do you want cards included in the order, and if so do you have the cards or the message ready?
- What are the ship-to addresses?
- Is the client willing to pay rush shipping fees if necessary?
- When is your absolute latest in-hands date?
2. Our website tools can make it easier for you to quickly find the perfect gift for your customer. We’ve included some time saver tools, such as search by price – just type in your client’s price range, you’ll see all the gifts in that price category.
3. Absolutely need an imprinted gift shipped in 2 days? Check out our 2 day gift section. We have over 40 gifts that can be imprinted and out our door in 2 days from receipt of complete order.
4. Our sales consultants are happy to discuss the various shipping options available to you. They can provide you with estimated transit times and give you a freight quote on the various shipping methods. Speaking of shipping, let us do the work for you and save you a few precious holiday crunch days. Rather than you or your client, reshipping the gifts we can ship the gifts to the final recipient, and even enclose gift cards. Just provide us with the shipping list and details of the gift cards.
5. Need a gift out even quicker? This might be the time to show your customer our gift certificate program! We are currently offering free overnight shipping on our Gourmet Gift Certificates. Each recipient can choose from the following: Spiral Sliced Boneless Ham, Tower of Sweets, or Smoked Turkey Breast.